Covid 19 Protective measures
1. All visitors need a Swiss Covid certificate at the entrance and an official ID confirming identity. Each guest must therefore be GGG (recovered, tested or vaccinated). Please have both ready. EU certificates are also valid.
2. No entry with symptoms of illness.
3. There is a limited possibility to get tested free of charge on site. You only need to bring your health insurance card and an official ID. (Only 1 test per week is covered by health insurance). It is recommended to do this in advance at a pharmacy or test center. The test in our test center is valid for 48 hours, so whoever is tested gets acertificate. In order to be tested efficiently, make an advance reservation on https://www.srs-medical.c19t.ch/moh/ . The test center on site is open until 03.00 o’clock
4. In the outdoor area in front of the entrance, the distance markings must be observed or if this is not possible, please wear a protective mask.
5. There is no obligation for our guests to wear masks on the festival area. Our staff will wear masks for additional protection for our valued visitors.
6. We recommend guests to use the Swiss Covid App.
7. We ask all guests on the premises to keep their distance when possible, as well as to maintain good hand hygiene.
8. Access with test result are possible, 72 hours are valid for PCR test and 48 hours for antigen test. Self-tests from the pharmacy are not allowed.
Thank you very much for following the applicable rules and we appreciate your visit.